Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ball Caps

While out one night (I really don't think there's anything else I do at this time in my life .. oh well, I still have fun), it was mentioned by a friend that I always wear the coolest hats. And for someone who wears ball caps more often then I do, I was surprised he called them "hats". Anyways, I took a good look at my head gear one night and looked around at others, and I must say .. he was right. I never did noticed until that moment simply because I never really thought that much about my caps ... I always bought the ones that looked cool to me. Of course, I must admit that it does help the cool factor when you realise I bought my caps whilst in Germany. But ... I guess its true .. I always wear the coolest caps.

Caps, I think, add a sexy factor to most men. Not all can pull it off I must say, while others NEED caps and don't look good without 'em. My boy is a lucky one .. .he looks good with and without. As for me .. it depends .. I don't know if it adds to thesexy factor .. all I know is that some of my friends have warned me that someday, my caps will go home with them. But I like guys who can wear caps ... maybe its the sport appeal that it adds .. maybe its the sexy factor ... maybe its nothing at all and a mere preference .. but when the right guy wears the right cap ... mmm mmm good.



No comments: