Tuesday, December 05, 2006

that time of year

Its that time of year ... December. And as per usual, I have mixed feelings about it. First off, my birthday is now 15 days away, and then Christmas, and then New Years .... I only have mixed feelings because everyone gets so sentimental this time of year; like a simple action is supposed to mean so much.

I really don't know if I even like christmas. My birthday ... that will be fun someday (if last year serves as a reminder). New Years ... is okay when you have people to spend it with, family is fun too.

Oh well, something shall happen .. something always does.

ON THE PLUS side, amidst this the usual shadows ... I get to find out what I really want (and necessarily can't pay for, lol).

Here are some hints.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Yea I'll take one of each too. Even settle for sloppy seconds. Another December baby. I hope it's a good one!