Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bye Bye Writers Block

A fork in the road ... well I've reached many. And yet I stand there, pondering the best choice both for myself ... and that of other persons; for one thing I made a promise, a choice .... but the opposite would be my own mental health. When one choice is made, it takes a strain that no one can bare ... and yet I bare it; alone. And with the other choice, I hurt someone ... and still I bare that alone. And do these choices exist alone .... no they do not. They are only few of the many that exist at the moment. And every choice requires so much from me ... that there is no escape. Always a choice; and always a consequence. And with each choice and each consequence ... I hurt. I hurt no matter what.


I guess my writers block as come to an end.

No comments: