Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm BACK .. again



And so ... I'm back. After a long hiatus ... completely unplanned .. but such happens when life happens. For the avid reader, I apologise. For the random surfer, I apologise. But mostly for myself, I apologise. Ya see .. this blog is my venting tool. A place for me to be me and not worry about judgement from anyone. A place where I can shout in frustration or just be silly stupid. Either way .. this is my place. This is me. And I've neglected it lately. And so ... for everyone, (including he who is I) I apologise.

MOVING ON ....

Work is work. Overworked and underpaid for a restaurant that does not beleive in paying overtime. A place that pushes employees away with no gimmick of keeping them let alone attracting them. A restaurant that beleives big money and renovations will attract more customers and influence money flow (sadly they are wrong). Lets face it, a facelift rarely affects attitude. And there's SOO much attitude in this place. Makes me wonder .. why do I still work there? Whatever.

I'd like to say more ... but I won't at this time. For now .. here's some pics. All ya'll take care.


Powered by Castpost




2 comments:

Scott said...

Good to see ya back! This seems to be the week that bloggers return to the important work in life(their blogs) after long breaks.

DEREK said...

glad to see your back!