Tuesday, October 31, 2006

L O S T ... and finding my way through it all

Even while standing on a mountain you must watch your step.

Ever come across those days when you totally lost .. but it doesn't matter; cause all you know is that you have to do everything you can to save your own behind? I never have ... not until now at least.

The business isn't going so well. Turns out the business partner is using me, and using so many others as well. I don't know why, but I figured out that he hasn't inputed any equity ..... nevermind. No specifics ... I learned that lesson already. Let's just say he wants me to fix his problems ... problems in regards to the business that he initiated. Apparently I'm the stilts he walks on to walk so high.

So I'm to help him, after my chief investor has backed out. What made her back out? Simple, it took one conversation ... one conversation with my business partner. And now .. we have people demanding $$$.

Needless to say ... I'm lost in it all .. but doing what I can to save my own ass. I'm only 24 yrs old ... I don't need this.

No comments: