Monday, December 15, 2008

On The Plus Side

Ok, so after going back and doin some reading ... I'd have to say my mood is more somber and perhaps edging on morbid, lol. There's definately a serious tone there.

So on to some light-hearted stuff. My life, sure is probably in its downer stages, but does have some high points. ONE, my job ... except for the deep freeze of weather we're going through right now, I love it. I'm workin in heights with a group of guys that just love to goof off, and gettin paid awesome for it too. Its good.

My social life ... or lack there of, is nill at the moment. Still single, lovin it and hatin it, depends on the day. But I've come to realise that lefty lucy makes a good substitute ... especially if you hold your hand in the air until you lose feeling; it feels like someone else is doing it, lol.

Family, well ... been workin so much I haven't had time to go up and see them ... but I'll see them for Christmas .. that will be awesome.

And I'm sure there's more, lol ... I really just don't feel like typing right now ... so here ya go ... some pics. Good Day everyone.


1 comment: