Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fake Interest

Fake interest is bullshit. Pardon my language, but really ... it is. And thusfully so sums up my entry here. As mentioned, I'm opening up a restaurant and bar. Me and my partner that is (business partner). And we've reached a point where rumors are starting to circulate. Now, I must mention that I have expected as much ... just not so soon.

I now have people who have NEVER paid me the time of day to get to know me, asking me how I've been and yadda yadda yadda. People wanting something, without actually saying it. And what am I to do?

Pretty much nothing. I take it as it comes and express whats actually going. In lamens terms ... I'm telling them that their "sources" don't know shit. Cause I don't know shit.

Either way ... I have people that I have seen for the past year and a half (its been that long since I moved here) paying me more attention than usual. Normally I myself would like it (I'm selfish in that regard), had it not been the reason behind it.

Thusfully, fake interest = KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. And if now, ask yourself ... have you ever done something to make you known in my books. Answer = Yes you have ... and trust me, it ain't good.

PS: This entry does not go out to ALL people, just to most.

1 comment:

Pete said...

I wish you luck on your business venture. What are you going for casual or upscale? What type of cusine? Please fill us in. Inquiring minds and all.