Tuesday, September 05, 2006

GIT!

I've come to find that I'm gettin bitter with people, and that pretty much applies to most I meet. And its always something, whether I'm hearing the same shit over and over again, gossip here and there, or someones incessant whining; I can pretty much find something wrong with someone.

But I never used to be this way. I've always enjoyed people and their individuality, and the uniqueness that is them. Nowadays, all I hear is the nagging and whining thats reminiscent of Charlie Brown.

Its just politics and politics and politics. It almost feels like I can't even go out anymore.

With a select few, absolutely ... going out with them is always a great night for me. But then, I'm just surrounded with people at the bar that I'm annoyed with (not the peeps I'm actually with).

And I don't know what to do. I'm tired.

I'm going to bed.

No comments: