Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Opps, forgot ....

You know .. with so much going on these days, it has literally taken me til last minute to realise that I'm going to Vancouver. *blank stare* I'm actually fucking going to fucken Vancouver. VANCOUVER.

When do you ask? Simple, in 9 hours.

I'M GOING TO VANCOUVER! ... I've never been before. What is one to do if you haven't been there?

Sad part is, one portion (one I've really been looking forward too) is that the road trip from there to Seattle has been cancelled. That sucks.

Oh well, Vacation, here I come.

5 comments:

DEREK said...

have fun on your vacation!

Vig said...

Wreck Beach - longest nude beach in the world, is on the campus of the local university.

Also, dinner in the rotating building ..sorry, I don't remember what its called. you'll find it fine

joey said...

Have a fantastic time! You certainly deserve a funfilled time away!

PORK-PIE said...

Hope you had a good time while you were here in town!

PORK-PIE said...

Hope you had a good time while you were here in town!