Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hellsday

Today was hell. For some odd reason I couldn't muster a single ounce of energy at work. My body ached, I was tired; I was literally a walking shell. For two hours (thank god they were just dead hours) I had been training a new guy at work. Well, really, this is how it went:

1) the bill would print up, he'd read it. Try to imagine what to do.
2) walk over to me while I sat on a milk crate. I'd tell him what to do, and he'd do it.

Easiest training session if you ask me. He should be good once he does it over and over and over and over and over again (and trust me, he will).

And so I'm back at the gym, thank god (not for the first day back of course). And while there, I just HAD to see what I weighed. 246lbs!!!! WHAT THE HELL? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

Oh well, at least I can actually do cardio for long periods of time (unlike the first time I went to the gym ever, now theres a story). I haven't made a workout plan yet, as I'm still working my body into the process, but I shall one soon.

UPDATE!
The roommate that ditched me with a LOAD of bills to work on his "business", has lost everything. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, I'm just sorry that a few people lost loads and loads of money. I may have lost money from the venure, just not as much as others. I'm still going to persue the matter legally, so here's to hoping that works out. But I must say, having people approach me and say such things as ...

"its a good thing you got out when you did," and "huh, I guess you were right," still feels good. Its bittersweet.

Here's to hoping that everything gets better in the new year.

No comments: