Sunday, March 18, 2007

I don't know

Life. Its a ... thing. Really, there is no one word to describe it. For such a universal topic to discuss, it can only be described by experience; and life's experiences vary greatly from one person to the next, making life subjective. Therefore, I guess, universally speaking life is subjective.

I don't know.

And I suppose that's my main point. The one thing that I have come to learn about life in general is "I don't know". In the past two years, I've simply lived day by day. At times trying to find happiness. At others, trying to create it. And at the end of day, feeling like I hadn't found it nor created it.

(sadly, a roommate walked in while 'high', totally disrupting my entire train of thought simply because he could not shut up, and at the same time kept apologising for it. For me, that sucks, cause perhaps I was on the verge of writing something that could have been important for me; and now its gone. Here's to hoping it comes back ... but for now, I will publish what I got.)

No comments: