Saturday, February 17, 2007






And so it is friday ... YES! You have no idea how glad I am that I DON'T have to work tomorrow. In fact, just a few minutes ago I had just realised that in 20 days I only had 3 off. Add that with numerous 10+ hour days ... my level of 'gladness' is overwhelming, totally deserving and bittersweet.


Sad thing though, today I helped a friend move more boxes to his new apartment and tomorrow I'm helping move furniture. I'm always doing something for someone else, very rarely for me (mainly due to financial constraints). But oh well, I can relax now.


BTW, heart shaped pizzas .... SUCK. And thats all I have to say for Valentines day.



And now ... a few more of my faves from flickr.com ..... hope ya liked.

1 comment:

Pete said...

You always have the hottest pics.