Tuesday, February 20, 2007

back, again

Perhaps you haven't noticed the frequency of posts here, but I'm trying to get back into the habit of it. You see, I miss blogging ... whether it be a random piece of writing, or showing off my favorite pics (such as the following from flickr, yet again). I miss it, something to post and perhaps something simply to create for the sake of creation. There's just something about blogging I like (haven't perfected yet, but still like). And so, here I am again.

But the main purpose of blogging, as it will be from here on out, is to hone in on my web skills and to learn more tools of blogging and web design and whatnot. You see, I applied for a program in New Media Production and Design and have now to create a portfolio as is part of the prerequisites simply for consideration (let alone acceptance). And my plan is to create a portfolio on CD Rom or simply a website (since it is a polytechnic school I'm attempting to get into). However, that requires more planning and knowledge on my end, as well as (I feel) more artistic pieces originated from me. ORIGINALITY is key ... and I haven't created anything in a long LONG time. And so ... here it goes.

Wish me luck.



No comments: