Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm back ...

And there he stands, with his usual ball cap and leather vest; looking even more sexier than I remember.

He doesn't see me as he stands at the bar making conversation. And so I walk towards him. I walk knowing this time what it is I want. I walk, with no words to say, just action to do. I approach him, and hug him from behind.

My heart is speeding as I sigh onto the back of his neck, and I whisper "I'm back."

I imagine his reaction is stillness, he just stands there as I hold him again. Breathing heavily, I repeat, "I'm back, if thats ok with you."

I can feel his hair against my forehead, and the warmth of his husky body as its pushed up against mine. I'm holding on as tight as I can. I'm holding on, and I don't want to let go.



I don't get a response as I awake too soon.

No comments: