Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm OK

And so, last week was just one of those things where I'm bomb-barded with emotion, leaving me little time to assess whats going on and having no choice but to roll with it. A lot of times, when emotions like that come around, its a sign for me to take some time for myself and stop focusing on everything else around me. When I do get through it, it tells me that I'm in no situation that I like and thusfully change is due. Thank god my vacation is coming up.

Just 4 more days, and I'm off to Vancouver (yet again), but moreso I'm embarking on a road trip down the west coast to Los Angeles and up again through Las Vegas and then back home. The stops will be Portland, San Fransico, Seattle, Los Angeles and then Vegas (where I'll be spending a week). Its a trip thats been planned since summer, but is actually sinking for me right now.

AND THANK GOD, cause I really need time away from work. Ever since my fave manager quit unexpectedly .. work has been chaos for me. Lets just say that she was the only one who cared about the workers. The rest of the managers are just stupid, and work ever since then has been a strain for me. But when we close for renovations, I'll have paid time off which will be nice. It'll give me time to search for a new job, lol .... suckers.

But times will a change after that, this I know. I don't know how I'll deal with the changes and such, but ... changes will be had. I'm keepin my head high; for I know whatever happens, there is someone out there that still cares for me for whom is someone I care for deeply as well. And for me right now, thats all that matters.

No comments: