Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Choices

Years .... years. Its amazing how one word can describe .. a lifetime. Years.

I haven't really looked back to where I was just three years ago, or anytime longer than that. I can't really decide if thats a good thing or not. But it has happened, years have passed.

One thing I do remember is that when I was still in college, I was wondering when something good would happen in my life. I realise now, that the greatest thing to happen in my life is that it started; I actually started living. Within the past two years, I have made choice after choice in regards to me. Some have been good, some have been bad. But choices were made.

And here I sit again, pondering even more choices.

I really can't go into more detail seeing as its late for me (for one thing) and that this kind of entry entails more detail on my own thinking and even more detail to communicate. Its a process.

No comments: