Saturday, July 21, 2007

sicky

I'm sick .. it sucks.

I should have known something was up when at work I noticed a lump at the very end of my throat that was not letting me swallow food or drinks. It fuggin hurt everytime I tried.

Come 3 in the morning, I'm done my closing duties (finally), and I go home. Only to break out into a massive fever. Of course to me at the time, I wondered why the apartment was really cold. I sat on the sofa .. and started feeling a lil woozy ... yep, straight to bed. Only to awake in the morning and have every aroma in the apartment go straight to my gut and almost have me throw up.

At least I didn't have to go to work.

The lump in my throat is still there.

I forgot how good neo citrin could be.

Now if you'll excuse me, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is on.

No comments: