Saturday, July 07, 2007

Soundtrack of My Life

Apparently the game is to grab your ipod, or open up your music library at least, and push shuffle for ALL your songs (not just playlists). For ever question, you push next and copy what your player plays. And so here, is my own soundtrack of my life.

opening credits:
So I Need You (acoustic), 3 Doors Down

waking up:
Board Meeting (Timbaland)

first day at school:Rain Down On Me, DJ Tiesto

falling in love:Hello Lonely (Walk Away From This), Theory of a Deadman

breaking up:Resurrection, PPK

prom:Home, Three Days Grace

life’s okay:Oceans, Pearl Jam

mental breakdown:Straight 2, Big River Cree (actual Pow Wow music of my heritage, … this is very odd and rather disturbing)

flashback:One Night in Bangkok (club Mix), Global Deejays

driving:The Knight Rider Duo Remix, Busta Rhymes ft, Magoo and Timbaland

getting back together:By My Side, Stat Quo (of the Eminem Re-Up cd)

wedding:Break Stuff, Limp Bizkit (lol .. too funny)

birth of a child:Crazy Bitch, Buckcherry

final battle:Supermans Dead, Our Lady Peace

death scene:Porch, Pearl Jam

funeral song:Through The Glass, Stonesour (how suiting … would be perfect has a funeral song)

end credits:Diseased, Seether
(lyrics actual start like this “Leave your mark under my skin, oh my how strong you are. And feast your eyes on my disdain, and hope this one won’t scar. I will never belong to you, again. I will never belong to you.")

Ok, so I have many MANY genres on my Ipod, but each are there for their own purpose and I simply like them all

No comments: