Thursday, August 18, 2005

Greetings from Switzerland

well, here I am ... bored beleive it or not. Nothing to do ... and really dont want to spend any money. Its fucking expensive here ... totally did not expect that. Although I should have I suppose. Plus, theres just a different attitude in the air. All dealing with kids in my tour group who were drinking and yadda yadda yadda. Really dont want to get into it at this moment. Maybe I will another time, who knows.

But, on the positive side. My creative side is totally being fed here. I think Ill get into photography or something. Awesome view no matter where we go. Especially on the roof top of the hotel Im in right now. But frankly, I just wish all my pics werent taken with a disposable camera. And I HOPE some of them turn out too ... the lighting was a little iffy. But we will see.

I will get back to this blog whenm I get home after the 24th this month. Have a good one all of you. PEACE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you lucky so-and-so. lol Europe, eh? Well, I suppose I'll have to make due with Elk Point for now (*groans*). But hey, phone me when you get back, and tell me what you're doing in the fall.

Luv,
Kimmie