Friday, August 05, 2005

AND I'M BACK

So my regular readers, what few of them I may have ... have noticed that I have not posted anything in a long time. For me, thats a good thing cause that means I'm actually working instead of surfing the net.

Anyways, its not like shit hasn't been happening, on the contrary in fact. I actually had a breakdown .. thanks to a combination of my own issues (yes I have them, you may judge me now, I frankly don't give a fuck), stress from life and work, and the drugged drink that was meant for my roommate and not me. But I recoverd well from it.

And why haven't I posted, well my MAC *rolls eyes* is givin me probs. Please don't ask me to fix shit, and I can't. Mostly because I won't, I don't want too, I might fuck it up even more. So I dare not too and just get someone else to do. But nevertheless, when I wanted to post something, I just wrote it down in hopes that I can post it later. A lot of them I ended up throwing out ... who knew that I would actually start gettin pickey in regards to my posting. But truth be told, most of them were just repetitious. I want to say something once, and thats it.

But theres a few I saved and really want to share. .... AND I'm going to do with separate posts. too

For those still reading, thanks.

No comments: