Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just so you know.

Well, I don't know about you ... but that last post has been the attention getter for far too long. And also, as serious as it is ... is also poorly written. I could have definately have done better with the writing on that lil reveal.

And also, since I just revealed that my stories are my own personal reveals (number one rule of all writing is "write what you know"), I feel I should at least make it known that I'm not in search of sympathy or pity. Keep it, it has no value for me. The reason I write is for the most part, just to get it off my chest. I say it cause I need to say it. It helps me to say it. And also, I feel that by expressing my own stories, it may help someone else in their own struggles.

Ever since the last story has happened, I've grown alot. That last reveal took place a decade ago. Obviously I'm still here. I will always be here, just so you know.

And I think thats all I need to say about that.

No comments: