Monday, August 15, 2005

Venice, Italy

So here I am in Venice Italy. And let me tell you ...

Well, I dont know what to tell you. This trip has literally been a crash course in the many places weve been to already. Dusseldorf, Tonz, Frankfurt, Cologne: all of which are in Germany. And now here in Venice. And it will only be today, which has officically ended. But oh well, cause Im here in Europe. Ever since I was kicked off the high school trip to Europe, Ive been praying to come here. And now, 7 years laters, here I am. If everything wasnt so fast paced, I could enjoy this experience more. And if I wasnt chaperoning at the same time, I could drink more too, lol. Oh well, what they dont know wont hurt me.

But, just dropping a line to all my readers, and I know I have some, YAY. Hope all is good with yall. Peace.

No comments: