Friday, July 29, 2005

Renaldi

Renaldi Renaldi Renaldi. What can I about Richard Renaldi other than GOD DAMN! Handsome, a total man ... and talent. Now here, I'm showcasing his talent.


I first came across Renaldi when I was reading a magazine. I didn't think much of it first simply because trendy pop mag's are NOT the first ones I pick up when I'm looking for art. So when I came across Renaldi again on the net, (I didn't immediately recall where) I had to google him. And got his websites www.renaldi.com and www.renaldi.com/2/ .... the second one is his latest work

After a thorough browse, I must say he's my fave. Simplistic and not over the top. His pics have a nature tone to it all. And its like you know your looking at a picture but can't help but feel you should be seeing more. Renaldi ... is one heck of a genius. And his Navajo work found in his early site ... awesome. Check it out ... you'll love it.




RICHARD RENALDI ... keep it up man. I love your work.

No comments: