Thursday, May 31, 2007

Doggy Daddy

Coherent Thoughts ... I think thats very rare to have. Even one mere coherent thought, I feel, is difficult to encounter ... mainly because I have this notion that one thought is brought about by another. It seems that we're travelling along this web of thought and emotions within ourselves brought about by our own experiences, which in itself is also a life of experiences only recognisable as a web. Or maybe its just me ....

Anyways, I find myself thinking about my ex. I find myself thinking about him alot. And everytime I think of him; I'm left wondering what happened, why did it happen, and even moreso significant is it even important now? (the reason behind it all). Whatever the case, is was all me. And I can't even remember why.

We're still good friends, great friends is what I like to think. And I always felt that the best relationships are those sprouted from friendship. To me, he's my best friend. He's the one person that knows ALL, the one person I told everything without the influence of alcohol. Not even my best friends back home have that privilege. He is the one person to tell it like is. He's the one to bluntly express everything, even my flaws. He's not the type to play it nice and say what I want to hear. He tells me what I need to hear. That means something to me.

By the way, he's gorgeous and the best kisser in the world. And I miss him dearly.

No comments: