Thursday, May 03, 2007

On no path

ok, so its been awhile since I posted .. and the last two posts ... well, lets just say I have a thing for the dramatic when I'm feeling down.

LAST POST ... yes I miss home, and yes it has been proven dangerous to live there. But its still home. Loved ones still live there, and forever will (its a reservation thing *shrugs shoulders* .. really don't know how to explain it). So, I deal.

Anyways, moving on ...

I've been wanting to go to school for quite some time. And everytime I apply, something happens that makes sure I don't get in or even finish the application proccess. This time, its ALL MY OWN FAULT. That sucks .. why, cause there's no one to blame, lol. Anyways, I've been giving my time to work and friends and giving and giving and giving that I hadn't taken the time needed to work towards my own goal. Helping everyone out so much that I wasn't helping myself. And now, the application deadline for my program has passed and my portfolio for it is nowhere near finished. Maybe thats the way to be .. it still sucks though, cause I really hate my job and REALLY want to get back into school.

But even so, I did get some things done. For the porfolio I was to do some Digital Photography to demonstrate my skills. I really don't know if I'm good or anything, I don't really have a camera that I want ... but its still something. The following were what I was going to use .. now, they have been copyrighted .. or copywritten, whatever the proper way is .. here they are.






And yes .. they are actually pictures.

1 comment:

Pete said...

WOW, they look good to me.