Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tilty Head

And the Drama never ceases ... quite literally, its to a point where all I can do is tilt my head back and laugh. Delirious, absolutely delirious.

One of the perks of my job is that I get weekends off. No way out of that one, thats how I hold management in my hand. I won't, absolutely will not EVER, work a weekend.

This morning, saturday morning, I went to work. *tilts head* Apparently yesterday, hours after I had left, our three main closers walked off the job. They just upped and left. Turns out a manager opened their big mouth and said "after renovations is done, no one is having their job." At least something to that effect. And I know for a fact that one of the three just bought a condo, and therefore NEEDS his job. So he and his two buds left. *shrugs sholders* He needs his job so bad he can just walk off any ol time he pleases. ... yeah, it makes no sense for me either.

Anyways, that one event caused a Sh*tload of circumstances for EVERYBODY. And therefore, I needed to awake bright and early on my weekend to go into work and make sure that the guys that are working or okay. THANK GOD they all showed up.

Here's to more drama that I'm SURE I will encounter in a few days. *tilts head*

No comments: