Friday, October 28, 2005

The Bar I Love To Hate

"Filthy McNasty's" .. omigod. *rolls eyes* What a joke that bar is. Alright alright, as an avid beer drinker, perhaps I'm being a lil harsh ... perhaps. BUT ... I'm a business man. I come from a business minded family. And treating your bar like its your own personal black book is NOT good business. (well of course I guess its good business for what ever's in your pants, but thats besides the point). I hate bars where the owners literally stand at the front doors and are pointing and picking what peeps are gonna get in. Well .. I hate this bar because its always the lil twinks who are the "choosen ones", and one thing I definately am not, is a twink (if you really needed labels that is). Lets put it this way, the ones gettin in have a certain look that I do not. But at the same time I have something they do not .. and thats CA$H.

Not to mention the sex parties ... that I'm never invited too, lol. (like thats my problem, lol) Anyways, I hate to be a gossip queen (pft, yeah right) ... but I heard ... the owners of this certain club are giving the kiddies X and Meth and taking them home for sex parties. Well ... one day, they are going to screw with the wrong kid (pun not intended). And frankly, I honestly cannot wait for that to happen.

Okay .. I mean not to rant. But, maybe I should use an alias name for the club. (Filthy McNasty's is not the real name) I may hate the bar, but others do like it and therefore I'll talk behind its back and bad mouth the owners but never actually say what bar it is online .. but its still a business establishment that doesn't adhere to any social group i fit in and therefore it ain't gettin anymore of my money.

But, if you do qualify as a twink and rather enjoy old McNasty's treating you like their own private sex toy .. then By all means, Go with it, Have a ball. Just keep in mind what happens to ones reputation, ones health, one's financial standings and let alone one's own esteem. Is it worth it? I mean really.

And onto other things .... more pics, I suppose. Just a random collection I picked up over my surfing days. Enjoy ya'll.





No comments: