Monday, October 24, 2005

Can we say "Alkie"?

Perhaps. But its not like I said I wasn't. And besides, I wasn't the only one. As a friend once said in the past, real friends will give you booze even when its a bad idea. So, must mean I have good friends. But nevertheless, my 5 day binge is OVER. Both my pocket and my liver can't take much more, lol.

RECAP: I have a bummed leg. Somethings going on with my shoes and I don't know what. Maybe I just need new ones. Hard to actually go out and buy some when one is lazy AND cheap. But, since eveytime I take a single step a sharp pain shoots up my leg from my heel perhaps I should put my stingy values aside and buy some new sneaks. The pain, Ouch. Mega ouch since I walk everywhere I go. .. .. Am I going anywhere with this? Yes. Lets just say some cabbies are jerks.

I was walking to a cabbie, in full limp mode (pain was excruciating, well, would have been if I wasn't totally loaded) when it just pulled up. I attempt to open the door only to find out its locked. WTF?! Thats a first. And suddenly the cabbie rolls down the passenger window just a smidge, barely enough to slip through piece of paper. And he askes, "where you going?" So, I tell him my address ... AND HE TAKES OFF! Pulls up to the next bar over and strands me on the fugging street. Some peoples kids I tells ya.

Anyways ... some new links on the side, another link in the headline showcasing yet another moblog thats jaw dropping and boner popping. Maybe r rated, I can't remember .. and as said, I'm too lazy to double check. So .. GRUNT THUMP .. congrats and thank you for keeping my day fulfilled.




By The Way ... what do you do while at the computer?


No comments: