Thursday, October 13, 2005

To be, or not to be ... entertaining

Okay ... hangovers suck. Hangovers at work suck. Hangovers at work MID WEEK ... SUCK! But it was oh so fun last night.

N E WAYS ... thanks to "From 34,000 Feet" and his blog report cards (I'm sorry, are we back in grade school? oh wait, we're gay ... our attitudes never left grade school), I've actually gone and reminised with my blog. I've clicked on this archive and that archive and I've come to realise (yes, yet again another revelation *rolls eyes*) that this blog ever since May, has been my source of ... relief so to speak. I've used this blog to vent, rant, and just be ... well, me. Is this a good thing? FUCK NO! Is it a bad thing? FUCK NO. Its just a thing. Being small town and closeted (and NOT living in the city), there was really no environment to guide and nurture me. (am I sounding like Dr. Phil?) So, in an attempt to help me not be so depressed, I started this blog .. .all the while having no camera, no computer knowledge ... yadda yadda yadda ... this blog turned out to be a journal of sorts. A doorway into either my past or my mind (I had alot of venting to do and alot of shit to deal with that frankly I just had to get over somehow). The blog has helped me, I guess ... I don't know.

MOVING ON ... I'm just curious as to how "From 34,000 Feet" will grade me. BRING IT ON I say ... Ya can't fix what you don't acknowledge ... and well, he'll help me acknowledge this ol mediocre blog of mine ...

And .. when will I find my guy who'll hug me like this?




Sadly I missed the game. But does one really need to watch in order to get this pic? I mean, really?

No comments: