Friday, October 14, 2005

I have no TV

Okay, I have no tv. I mean that quite literally. I seriously have no TV .. so needless to say I myself am surprised to rant and rave about the latest episode of Survivor. Yesterday, I journeyed to a friends house and was totally psyched when I got to watch for the very first time this season an episode of Survivor; especially on a big screen TV, YAY! And seeing for the very first time Judd on a big screen TV ... WITH STUBLE ... *drool*. Total hotty (but str8, oh well, no one's perfect). I actually prefer him over Golden Boy Blake, but maybe thats just me.

ANYWAYS, yesterdays episode .. the reward challenge, OUCH. Talk about gettin SPANKED. Judd's tribe had no chance. None whatsoever ... ouch. But what makes Judd oh so sexy is how he played the game before anyone even started. He understands how a team should operate. And unlike most contestants with every season, he understands that teams must stick together and get negative thoughts out of their heads even though they must inevitably vote one person off. He gets this .. they are a team until the tribes merge. PERFECT EXAMPLE, shifting the tables on Cindy before she could even start playing the blame game. His main point, don't blame anyone especially if you think you could have done better BEFORE the challenge even begins. If you think you can do it, SHOW IT! God, her face was PRICELESS when he dished out his advice like he was serving caviare.

Judd, I salute you.





PS, great shots of all contestants on CBS.com ..

No comments: