Monday, October 31, 2005

St Hallow's Eve, the gay way


Okay .. I know Halloween is today, I know this. But over this past weekend, I've already seen some funky ass, pretty cool and pretty lame costumes. And there's one thing I know about many of them, they did not just go out and buy them ... most costumes I've seen are pieced together by garment they already have and just barely use. (I know about that tiara in your closet that even your more most queeny flamey friends don't know about, at least you think they don't know). N E Ways, hands down best costume HAS to go to a friend of mine for his obvious but still unexpected rendition of Million Dollar Baby. (I told ya it was obvious) ... a baby walking around with a $1,000,000.00 pirce tag on his neck holding a baby bottle in one hand and a beer bottle in the other, lol. Whats funnier is that most people didn't get it, lol. Well, he should have one, but didn't.

Anyways ... angel wings, high heels, capes, makeup .. just like any other gay event but this time OVERBOARD for anyone can do ANYTHING. (and its not just subjected to white clothing or black and blue clothing ... but that is nice). Last night, had a dick of a host for karaoke (literally). Who knew a walking talking penis could dance, and sing no less. Well, I guess all pricks can make beautiul music (although thats up for debate). Sailor Mars made her appearance. And so did Wriggly Gum with the everlasting flava. I love halloween. Sadly I did not dress up for last minute friday I got a phone call from a collections agency. Bastards finally found me, lol. Well, one can't live under the radar that long.

Bf and I went to Priape, found some harnesses and leather vests and arm bands and put together a whole outfit for me. Bf wanted to pounce me right at the moment, in fact, the clerks even "gave us a few moments" (their words, bf and I didn't do anything that could get one arrested for public lewd indeceincy) ... but damn did he want to. *sigh* He's good to me. Sadly we put back the oh so sexy gear as he and I are both having some financial difficulties. Alas, someday.

Well .. I guess I could give you some pics ... just let me find some. Oh .. by the way, I'm curious as to what the reception will be when if I started posting a themed post entitled Random Profiles. It'll be just one posting of a specific profile (that I like of course) but that also has pics of one individual. (their permission of course) Let me know what you think. And after some comments ... then I''ll post what I find. Deal? Deal.


UPDATE .. UPDATE .. UPDATE .. UPDATE .. UPDATE .. UPDATE .. UPDATE ..

no one replied, oh well ... I still gotta post some pics though. A post thats all words ... BOOORRING. So anywho ... while checking the stats of my blog, I've discovered I've yet again been linked elsewhere. THANK YOU NUBA! And therefore, in homage and special thanks in keeping the blogosphere alive and active, here are some pics that have been posted over at his site, which in turn are taking from somewhere else (no time to check where, I'll update tomorrow to let you know .. .or you can let your detective skills do all that work). But never the less .. here are the pics ... and yum.






Okay .. I'm dumb .. these pics are obviously from a site called Paparazzo. Hey, I never said I was one to see the obvious. Have a good Halloween.

No comments: