Monday, October 17, 2005

weekend recap


(*'courtesy' of ... some site, I forgot, I got it last week, lol)

Weekend Recap. Friday, didn't do much .. hung out with a friend. Pretty much it. Saturday, went shopping (I have to be the only gay man who hates shopping, Why? I hate wanting so much but being able to afford so little. So yeah, damn me to Hades if you must, but I hate shopping) and hung out with my cuzzin. We went to a bar (surprise surprise) for karaoke and wouldn't you know it, the lil bast was getting people to buy him drinks. Well, actually they were offering, and sure as hell wouldn't back down from a free drink, for one ... he's a student. Nuff said. This sucks .. why, cause sure as hell NO ONE buys me drinks. Apparently I 'look intimidating'. pft .. just say hi bitch. I ain't gonna slap you just because you came to say hello. Give me some credit, lol.

But on that note ... I found him. When I wasn't even looking too (as most guys said would happen). I found me my man, and he found him his pup. I bumped into him over at the Mr.Leather contest/event thingy (I know, I'm referring to an Eagle event as a "thingy", someone bitch slap me now ... I meant harder ... is that all you got?) and from there, well ... from there it was all great. We spent the entire next day together and he drove me to work this morning. Excuse me while I think about that oh so sexy beast of a man for awhile .....

No comments: