Thursday, July 21, 2005

Andrew's Moblog: Simplicity at its Best

UPDATE: FIRST PIC EVER ON MY BLOG. This here is Andrew.

I've been surfing the net ... well, I don't know the answer to that one ... for a long time (that pretty much sums it up). And well, as I surf from blog to blog I"ve discovered other sites called moblogs, vlogs, and so on and so forth. But there is one blog that I come across very much. Andew's Moblog. And man oh man, does this guy know how to take pictures. Simplicity at its Best. Not to mention cute and buff as hell. I keep frequenting his site in hopes that more pics will be posted, and when theres nothing new, well theres always something to look at in his site. Congrats dude. HOLLA!

I've linked him over in the side bar. But if your too lazy, you can also click this post's headline to get to it. (lazy bastards ... opps, did I jus type that ... meh.)

No comments: