Friday, February 03, 2006

Day 11

And thusfully another night of partying has proven to me that I'm not really attracted to anyone. Four bars .. and not one person in either bar turned me on. What the hell is going on?

Okay wait .. let me think ...

Alright, I'm wrong. There was one guy, but to that all I can say is 'out of my league'. Rugby and weight lifters build with a gorgeous face. A lil intimidating though .. plus I've chatted with him online before and lets just say this .. II got the feel that he expects things to happen FOR him as oppose to actually making them happen for himself. But I'd still do him though.

Anyways, four bars .. and no one. Not one person. My roommate on the other hand .. was 'in the mood'. Damn him .. was going to stay home and sleep too. But NOOOOOO. There I am, asleep in my bed .. and suddenly he comes running in, jumps on my bed and starts shoutin. "What you doing in bed? Its only 10:30. Come on, wake up wake up wake up." Of course, I do .. simply because I'm lying on the phone thats jabbing into my back while he's jumping on me. Please, who could sleep through that. Oh well, he said we're going out .. and silly me, thinking I actually had a choice in the matter. But he made up for it by paying the night ... while I had to D.D. Some frickin offer .. he offers to pay for my drinks and suddenly I'm driving. pft. Whateva ...

It was fun though. And there you have it. Day 11 of my binging spree. I'm actually kind of hoping I can stay in tonight.

BTW, the name for my future bar that I will own one day ... "Detox". I think its cool.

No comments: