Friday, February 24, 2006

TV AGAIN ... YAY!

FINALLY WATCHED AMERICAN IDOL, and I mean finally. I haven't television until just yesterday. Do naturally, what do I do ... I go out, buy me some popcorn, return home; jump into some shorts and chillaxe on the couch. Nice peaceful day all by my lonesome, and I didn't even mind it.

There's a lot of shows I've been missing that I now must catch up on. Smallville, Supernatural, American Idol (missed the auditions, damnit), ER (thought provoking and heart wrenching at times), Grey's Anatomy, My Name is Earl (watched in a bar once, tv was on mute and I was still laughing away) ... so many.

Anyways, finally watched American Idol, and as a singer a myself (I try) was immensely curious as to who made it. And man oh man did my heart race when I saw Chris for the first time. WOOF!And when he sang "Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi ... omigod. He's totally gonna win, I KNOW IT. Anyone think otherwise, step up!

No comments: