Friday, February 24, 2006

F.F.: Profiles (also called "Ain't He Cute?")

Ok ok ok, I know today is supposed to be the Friday Fetish feature ... and I do have some to cover, especially to make up for last weeks F.F. series. And therefore, I've been racking my brain to trying to find a way to post this post and still follow suit with the FF series. And therefore, FF: Internet Dating (or just online communities and profiles). And I think in the future I'll post profiles from various sites of guys who I think are interesting or just darn right sexy, and if I'm lucky are actually both.

N E WAYS ... Gotta love the internet, especially in regards to pictures. Awhile back in January, I posted some pics of some hot men in a post entitled "woof" [linked in headline]. Anyone remember this pic?I sure do, couldn't get the image out of my head for some time. I just have a thing for sweet and endearing pics. I mean, look at him. Ain't he cute? He looks so sweet. Just makes ya want to lay right next to him, carefully stroking his chest, watching his chest move up and down as he breathes in his sleep. So damn cute. N E WAYS, I stumbled upon him. I actually found a profile of him over at another site. And all I can say is GOD DAMN! Not only is he cute .. but damn he is HOT!

Nice guy too, seems to be very laid back and easy going, and as you can tell by his profile, a go getter too as he's in school to be a Pharmacy Technician. But, too bad he's in the states and I'm here in Canada, honestly thats just to bad for me. But for anyone in Pennsylvania ... hop to it. This hot bear is looking to meet other professionals from around the world. As for me, all I have to do is enroll in law school, live of Kraft dinner for the next couple of years and say goodbye to what social life I have, plus what money I have; bring on more debts as I finish law school and badda boom badda bing I'm in to be 'eligible' to meet him, lol.



BTW, with his permission I've been able to post other pics of him and his profile over at bear411.com

UPDATE!!!!!!!
I was wrong, he's not studying to be a Pharm Tech. He's just informed me that he's studying to be a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD). Gotta love guys with high goals and the determination to get it.

1 comment:

DEREK said...

woof Woof WOOF!