Tuesday, February 28, 2006

How to Fall Asleep

I prayed last night. Its the first time I prayed in a long time. I last time I prayed I was so close to packing everything up and going to that piece of shit town I call home. Yeah, as you can see I despise home. But everything was looking that way; roommate up and left, ex got scared and left and I was so fucking broke in just keeping the roof over my head that I had no money for food. But I prayed, and a good friend was looking for a place to stay and so he moved in and things have been great since.

But I prayed. I prayed over and over again until waking up in middle of the night realising I just prayed until I fell asleep. I fell asleep, praying. And here I sit, at work in a 'mood', but still wondering what it was I was praying for.

1 comment:

DEREK said...

I find myself doing the same thing so many nights!

http://deveil.wordpress.com/