Friday, February 17, 2006

F.F. Roughness

So, I had this whole intention to post todays F.F. series on ones fetish with the military. I had picks and all ... but I almost forgot that yesterday I said I would post a pic I found for the ex, something I know he would like. And now, I feel I must incorporate said pic with todays F.F. post.

ROUGH SEX. Taking (or giving) it nice and hard and ruff. At times, ain't nothing better than a Ruff Guff being all aggressive and shit. mmmm mmmm. So how did I come up with this. SImple, this pic plus the ex's comment that my friends bf should just push him to ground and keep him there by stepping on his chest with his boots (not shoes .. boots). Ah yes, I love leather men. Anyways this pic started it all ....

*** UPDATE ***
And unfortunately I could not find it ... sorry ya'll (sorry bud). Lets just put it this way, the angle was that the bottom of a work boot was pointed towards the camera, and behind it you could clearly see the stud to whom the boot belonged too. It was a bottom view pic, like your about to be stepped on.

I'll make up for this somehow ... this series is going to have to wait.

(Hopefully this one serves a good substitute for those who really wanted to see Boots and such, I 'borrowed' this from www.flickr.com/photos/73594239@N00/31209484/ )

No comments: