Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dolla dolla dolla dolla bill, ya'll

Oh yeah, finally ... cash to my name. I can buy groceries (which honestly, I haven't boughten any in MONTHS), get my gym membership and treat myself to a jacket I saw at Old Navy (yeah, I shop there, you got a porblem with that?). But damn, I've been broke for too long.

Thats what sucks about moving, it takes alot of time, energy and money. Most times it takes ALL your time, ALL your energy, and ALL your money. And I was a student, so I barely had any in the first place. But alas, the lull period is over and I can start rollin around in the dinero. *Cue Music* Money money money money mon'ey ... MON'EY!

And if some poor bum or crackhead asks me for some change ... I'm STILL saying NO! Thier like dogs (not like dogs are stupid animals, in fact I think they are quite brilliant. I mean, they ain't picking up our poop or feeding us, now are they?) But to the point, bums and crackheads are like dogs in that if you feed them once, they'll never leave. And unfortunately, my street is full of them; Downtown right next the train station and the Greyhound is in the vicinity, BAM ... a haven of broke ass mutha's. If someone askes for another 'favor', I swear I will 'HE-BITCH-MAN-SLAP'EM'. SMACK!!!!

No comments: