Monday, May 30, 2005

A time I'd never forget, if only I can remember.

So, another weekend has passed, another monday here. And I for the life of me cannot remember what I did this passed weekend. I remember going out on Saturday and meeting this cute bi-guy named Martin, and we played some pool and that was about it. No digits exchanged (if thats what you were wondering). And thats all I remember. As for friday, fuck if I know. I didn't get drunk or anything, I just don't know. I can't remember a damn thing.

And I'm coming to find that as of late, thats been the case. My sense of time is diminishing and my lack of memory recall is increasing. While in school this past winter semester, those four months felt like a year. And I mean that seriously, a year had passed before my eyes and I felt it wholly with my entire being, yet calender wise, it was only four months. What is causing this? Why can't I remember anything these days.

Is it because everything I'm doing I don't feel is important? Or is it that I'm just so busy that everything is going by so fast? Either way, the situation exists (explained or not). And I feel I must fix it. But how?

No comments: