Tuesday, May 03, 2005

One month in five days

Ohmigod the past few days were stressful. I made an attempt last week to write a paper ... and NADDA. I tried to move on friday from Red Deer to Calgary during the day. The vehicle I was using didn't show up until 2AM. The next day I was supposed to out of the apartment by Noon, I was out by 2:30PM. My hired help didn't show up until 11AM. And after all that, I move my shit into my new apartment, and then BAM, vehicle breaks down. So, me and my moving crew pile into one vehicle and I drive them home BACK to town thats 3 hours away. (really, that ain't bad since they could be living in the next province or something). And we deccide to have a post moving beer. Yeah right, that turned into a party that lasted until ... well, I left sunday evening (we moved on saturday) and they were STILL drinking. And god knows, I wanted to be right in there with them. And god knows that for the morning of sunday, I was. (Yep, No sermon that day, lol). So, by 4pm, I came to my senses and realise that I had no ride back to calgary (like a I said was 3 hours away) and the ride I did have, I gave back to the original owner. So, by 7pm I found a ride (god bless my huge fa mily) but he didn 't show up un til 10pm. So, we finally get to Calgary by 1AM, and I need to direct him out of the city, and I lived downtown. And in this city, there are far too many one ways. So, I did that, I hope he and his wife got out okay, lol. (funmny that I'mw worrying about that now, cause its tuesday) And I was finally in bed bvy 2am .. only to start work the next day.

So yeah, I'm finally in Calgary, Alberta .... and I'm broke. And I mean I have NO MONEY WHATSOEVER!!! And whatever money I will have, is spoken for, as per usual. But nevertheless, I'm Calgary. It took the weekend from hell to get here, but alas I got through it. ... ... .... I LOVE MY LIFE :)

No comments: