Tuesday, May 10, 2005

"Its Clobberin Time"

GOT THAT RIGHT! I just saw the exclusive online theatrical trailer for Fantastic Four (the other trailer) ... and wow. Great graphics for this movie. I've been a comic fan ever since I was a wee lad, and although I'm not an active fan nowadays, I still love comic books and superheros. Thus far, this is the last film I need to see for the all my favorite comics to be brought to the big screen. I waited 10 years for X-Men to made into a movie, and I actually got one character right as to who would play him. Charles Xavier was a no brainer since I was a treckie too. Then came Daredevil, my original favorite superhero. But when I stumbled on X-Men, I completely forgot about him. Generation X is a great comic, mediocre film; but then again it didn't have a big budget for it only had Fiona Hughe as the White Queen, and she was the only (somewhat) big star (please consider the timeline peoples). And now, Fantastic Four. YAY! I loved Fantastic Four for that comic was the first comic to introduce Spiderman (for those who never knew that, I'm deeply ashamed ..... ok, I'm over it). But YEAH, Fantastic Four is coming. If you need to see it ... check this out .... www.fantasticfourmovie.com

PEACE

No comments: