Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th, literally

Well, its friday. My second weekend here in Calgary is finally upon me. And I got paid too, but I just don't know what to do. But, such is me, having money in a city and having nothing to do. And this damn weather is a bitch. Warm one minute, raining the next. Now its gloomy all day, and I really wanted to go rollerblading. DAMN! DAMN IT HELL I SAY!

But N E Ways, \my roommate owes me some money, so she's taking me out tonite. Hopefully this Social Butterfly will show me a great time tonite. Although there are times where I wish I would as talkative as her, but then again I find most women are talkative in that they ARE women. Str8 men want them and fall into their urges (we gay men know the power of that one, lol) and so chat up the women whenever so possible. I could go on and on and theorize about the sexes, but requires organising my thoughts and making sure I'm saying whatever it is I'm tryin to say ... as well, thats just too much work. nd besides, in the end all I'll say is my roommate is talkive, approachable, a social butterfly whereas I am not (at least not so outgoing as her).

But yeah ... frankly, I have no idear what f!ck to say today. Oh, my roommates buda are gone, they're Calgary stop of the Canadian Road trip has come to an end, I would think their in Vancouver now. And when I got home, it was eerily quiet in my apartment. Usually I'd here conversations and some drinks clinging, or the guys playing the fooz ball table ... but yesterday, silence. Just one roommate watching TV, her favorite soaps. My other roommate went with them apparently, so its extra quiet now. OH, and they broke my guitar string and offered to fix it ... but they left. WTF!? Oh well. All is good. And oddly enough, I miss them. Either that or I just miss their crazy antics.

Well ... I guess this introverted sexy beast has got get going now. I'll see how the weekend goes.

LATER GATOR .... (did I really just say 'later gator'? f!ck I'm a loser .. oh well, cause I'M AWESOME, lol)

No comments: