Thursday, September 22, 2005

A cure needed

And loneliness shows its pesky head, yet again. Frankly, am I surprised ... nope. But this couldn't come at a worse time. Doesn't it just suck when your own inner turmoils start to rise at times when other worldly inconveniences are stressing you out? (*ahem* .. that would be a yes) Frankly though, am I surprised? No ... not really. You know what they say, when it rains it pours (whoa .. bad analogy with whats going on with the world). And for me, it hasn't rained in a while.

So I went to the bar last night ... again. (I really need a new thing to do) And it just sucks knowing you went there alone, and you leave alone, and you don't even get any interest at all. But at the same time, can I really complain? I mean, there was no one there that interested me at all. Same ol bar regulars, same ol twinks shaking it like they got something to shake (and if their attitude is any indication at all, trust me, they have nothing), same ol same ol. I think it sad that I think this only after living here for 5 months. Meh ... I'll figure this out. I'll fix it somehow ... its the financial manner that really has me stressing though. I need money, otherwise I'm homeless, literally. And since I just moved here ... and I don't really know anyone on that level ... who can I turn too? Really? 8 Days ... 8 more days and we'll know.

But on another note. GORILLA BEACH! Definately not a new find ... but also enjoyable to look at. Mmmm .. ruff guff delicious'ness.






Apparently you can email him too ... just go to GorillaBeach.com ... more manly eye candy there.

No comments: