Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lovers In The Back Seat

A song I'm totally digging right now is by the Scissor Sisters entitled "Lover's in the Back Seat". I don't know why I like it, I just do. It could be due to the fact that at this current moment in my life, my apartment is completely empty. And I ain't over-emphasizing here ... it actually is completely bare. So, the only form of entertainment I have is either masturbating .. or listening to music on my alarm clock (which gladly plays CD's as well). Either way, to get the song, click this posts headline. And it will be there.

Things I'm totally missing on TV:
America's Next Top Model
Invasion
Supernatural
ER
The Amazing Race
The Apprentice
The Apprentice, Martha Stewart
Ghost Whisperer
Medium
Friends reruns

But alas, having no tv and a cheap sounding stereo (I mean come on, ita an alarm clock for crying out loud) ... I do have time to think of somethings. Such as ...

How do they get the caramilk inside a caramilk bar?
If gravity pulls us into the center of the Earth, and the Earth is round, which way is up?
Do I have photography potential?
Why am I single?
Should I go to Film School?
Should I go home this weekend?
I need a beer.
Oh god its Fall .. great colours, but damn its cold.
Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow ....

And finally .. something that isn't so sore on the eyes ... as soon as I find it, lol. I'll be back later. For now, enjoy the tunage.

No comments: