Tuesday, September 27, 2005

UPDATES

Awhile back I posted a rant about my distaste for my roommate. Now, I must say it wasn't like I hated the guy, we just didn't mesh well. He felt it was his apartment and just forgot I too was human and was also living there. So, the chemistry just wasn't right. But nevertheless .. the bast is GONE! WOO HOO. I know have my own apartment that is empty ('cept for the furniture in my bedroom)) and that I can barely afford, and for some odd reason I'm having troubles finding a roommate here in the city (weird?!). The rant can be found by clicking the "Updates" headline.

And now to my weightloss ... last time I checked I was 210 lbs. I can't remember what is was last time I posted, I think it was 217 or 215 or something like that. Either way, its going away. YAY! And frankly wow ... I took a look at some old pics of me ... and god damn was I huge. You could definately see it in the face back then (reference to the numerous chins I had at the time). Kind of weird though, cause I also remember back then that if I was just skinnier I'd get more play than what I was actually getting at the time (which really was nothing). And here I am, 76 lbs later ... and nadda, zip, zilch, mugginess (cree slang). Hmmm ... interesting. N E WAYS ... moving on ...

Fuck law school, I'm going into film school (or at least new media studies). Thanks to a new friend I've made, my passion for visual frameworks (both still and moving) has been rekindled. I've realised that for the past 4 years I was attempting something that I didn't really want to do. I did it (at least attempted) to be practical. I did it cause it was the safe route. But now I'm saying screw practical, cause if I don't do this now ... I will forever wonder "what if?". And no, I ain't having that.

And here are some shout outs to those who have me linked. I'd like to say HOLLA to the following ...


From 34,000 Feet


JoeyDestino


Fresh and Tasty


FloridaBoy1974


Life or Something Like It

And lastly, but surely not least ...

Bill In Exhile (who unfortunately has no pic on his blog that I can steal *ahem*, I mean borrow.)

To all of yeh mentioned ... HOLLA! Keep up the great blogs (although one of them I presume hasn't posted in a while, *ahem*) and thank you for boosting my ego and linking me at your sites. Truly appreciated. PEACE!

No comments: