Thursday, September 15, 2005

NAME CHANGE

I've been asked to come up with a name already ... RIGHT ON! I HAVE READERS, YAY! ... but of course that is something I knew already. Yet, it still humbling to hear it again.

Anyways, I'm torn as to whether or not I should simply change the title on this site and keep the url the same ... or whether or not I should shut down this blog and start anew .... meh ... I'll just change the name on this site and keep the url the same. I don't have much people linking me, but for those who do, I'll keep it simple for you.

And here's the new name ... " A Stitch in Mind" .... it makes more sense to me than "And Here I Am" ...

REASONING:
"And Here I Am" implies a sense of self, a definition of who I am. And I'm certain that as of late my postings have implied that I'm on a road to discovery. And with my head over here and there and thinking about this and that and still encountering events for the first time (being that I'm a small town country gay boy living in conservative Alberta) ... I know that I haven't established myself. And besides, the real reason behind it all ... I just want something creative.

So, good-by "And Here I Am" ... and Hello to "A Stitch in Mind" .... (and yes, the URL is the same ... it just easier that way ... )

1 comment:

Scott said...

Good Boy! And quick work. I knew you could do if you put your MIND to it.