Friday, September 30, 2005

Ruff Guff Goodness

So, as mentioned once before, I never really knew what my type of guy was simply because at the time I ws thinking about it, I was dating anyone nor ever even considered that I may one day. But there were two words at the time that just seemed to suit what I was looking for (or at that time admired), in a guy ... RUFF GUFF. Theres just something about those words that suit my kind of man. And now that I just discovered that I don't date (still don't have an explanation on that one), I've simply decided to find some pics that may help me in discovering who my future husband will be. I wanted to look around the net and find out exactly what Ruff Guff means ... I mean, sure ... I thought of it and therefore should have really known first hand. But, sometimes its just better to see first hand what you envisioned in your head. And well, all pics have been narrowed down over and over again until one common theme arose, "TEEN BEAR". And frankly, that should have been obvious. These pics have been "borrowed" from GenEx over at http://genex.typepad.com/genex/ .... thank you for a fabulous idea that SHOULD make it into reality. So, any investors out there?






Mmmmmm ... ruff guff deliciousness ....

No comments: