Thursday, April 14, 2005

3 DAYZ, 2 PAGES, 4 COURSES

At least I have a week left to study. Its been three days, and I'm been making attempts to study my ass off (something very rarely done). And thus far, I have 2 pages read in one book of the pluthora of texts I have to read. I"m trying to get my act together and raise my GPA and finish this term with SKY HIGH MARKS. So far, I'm barely marking the "average" range. Its very hard to do, especially when you suffer from depression from time to time (no offense to anyone, but I just thank god I'm not a manic).

But to the point, 3 days and 2 pages read. 2 pages. Omigod, thats just not cool for me. Three whole days, and I mean whole days, 10 am to 9 pm at night. I'm at the college library for entire days. Books and papers are laid out before me, but when I look at them, all I see is a blurred and greek looking language. And the funny thing is, even my own notes that I write myself look greek to me. hmmmm .... nah, I don't think I suffer from A.D.D. ... for one thing, none of the signs nor symptoms are there. I think I'm just lazy.

Motivation is hard to establish especially when you have no fuggin clue as to what your going to do with the degree in the first place. Screw it, I'll do it at home, and just go to the gym for now.

No comments: