Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My First Response ... YAY!!!

Ok ... humility rising. Ego boosting, since I don't really have any pics up or anything yet, I find this to be quit amazing. I have a response. YAY!!! :)

But anywho, it was asked "why don't I have a strong opinion about anything?" And that "it implies you don't beleive in anything". And to this I say, I DON'T! Nah, just kidding. I do .. beleive in stuff.
  • I believe that when a hot guy passes by, I wanna jump his bone.
  • I believe that when I throw something into the air, its bound to come back down eventually.
  • I believe that when I step in front of a moving vehicle, it will stop, because if it doesn't it will hit me.
  • I believe that the only thing I can know for sure is that I know nothing.
  • I believe, I exist.
  • I believe that mathematics is the same throughout the world.
  • I believe that the Native's were the first to discover the New World, NOT Chris Columbus.
Funny stuff aside and the seriousness that is me, turned up a bit. I believe in a few things. I'm just not in the habit of actually stating them outloud. For when I do, its usually to friends who just don't care. And yes, they are still my friends, cause at least they're real with me.

No comments: